Rise Above Challenge: Day 28
This is another technique from the HeartMath Institute and will help you anchor the feeling of ease for the rest of your day.
It is similar to the Quick Coherence technique, and this technique can be used anywhere at any time.
The Inner-Ease Technique
- Focus your attention in the area of your heart. Imagine your breath is flowing in and out of your heart or chest area, breathing a little bit slower and deeper than usual. (you can inhale for 5 seconds, exhale 5 seconds or whatever rhythm is comfortable for you)
- With each breath, draw in the feeling of inner ease to balance your mental and emotional energy.
- Set a meaningful intent to anchor the feeling of inner ease as you engage in your projects, challenges, or daily interactions.
The Inner-Ease Quick Steps
- Heart-Focused Breathing
- Draw in the feeling of inner ease
- Anchor and maintain the feeling