Introduction to Instinctive Meditation Class
Be more present with yourself and learn how to make meditation a natural, daily habit...that you can enjoy for the rest of your life!
This class is great to learn how to:
- Expand your definition of what meditation can be
- Make meditation feel completely natural to you, and something you look forward to doing every day
- Incorporate more mindfulness into your day so you can quiet the negative mental chatter and unwanted feelings (for example anxiety)
- Personalized meditation recommendations based on things you enjoy doing
- Deepening your practice so meditation becomes an enjoyable, lifelong habit!
- More ways to rest deeply and release tension
- Natural ways to restore your levels of energy
Your coach, Diana Guest is a certified Instinctive Meditation Coach. She gives workshops and does individual coaching to teach people how to begin or deepen and enhance their meditation practice. What she loves about Instinctive Meditation is that it is based on each person’s own individual experience. It is a radically new form of meditating base a path of intimacy rather than a path of renunciation.
This is not a “one size fits all” form of meditation nor is it to control “your monkey mind”. This practice is uniquely your own and caters to how you move in the world. Through Instinctive Meditation you will learn that a calm, clear, open mind naturally comes when we allow ourselves to follow our own natural rhythms while meditating.
In this online workshop, she will introduce you to Instinctive Meditation and help you discover some of your natural ways of going into your meditative state.
Everyone can meditate. It is instinctual to all human beings. Meditation is falling in love with life.
This 90-minute class will be held online (via Zoom). The class size is limited so that everyone can walk away with personalized recommendations.
If you have any questions about this class, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (619) 491-7100
Where is this class located?
- This specific workshop will be help online, where you can join the class from anywhere (with internet access) via Zoom
How long is the class?
- 90-minutes, this ensures enough time that everyone can walk away with personalized recommendations
What is your refund policy?
- You may cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before the event for a full refund. If you can not attend the event and it is less than 24 hours from the start of the event, you will receive credit towards a future class.
What type of dogma or style is this meditation class?
- There is no religious affiliation or knowledge needed for this style of meditation. Instinctive Meditation is from the teachings of Dr. Lorin Roche. Our certified Instinctive Meditation Coach, Diana Guest, travels the world teaching this style of meditation.
What will I need to do to prepare for this class?
- Come open-minded and ready to learn! Be ready to interact with your coach so you begin to discover ways that make meditation a habit you love. Also, make sure you have a quiet environment that allows you to focus and participate in the class.
How do I access Zoom?
- Within 24 hours of your registration, you will receive an email with detailed instructions on how to sign up and join the zoom class
I am busy during this class but want to get on the waitlist for the next class, how can I do that?
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will hold a seat for the next class so you are guaranteed a seat before it sells out
I want to do this class with a loved one or friend, do I need to buy separate tickets?
- Yes, everyone must have their own unique link for the online class. That being said, if you plan on attending with a friend, email us at email@example.com and we can give you a $5 off discount off two or more tickets.
Ready to join? Click here to sign up!